International Journal Research Citation Index (IJRCI) includes journal by considering scientific, technical and editorial Quality
* Note: We include and calculate impact factor for journal indexed with at-least one of the following organizations
- Clarivate Analytics
- Percentage of original papers published in past 2 years.
- Citation count of papers in particular Year.
- Quality of references used in published papers.
- Indexation of journal in various databases and directories.
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
- Accessibility of paper (Free or paid)
- Availability of information, editorial, table of contents, abstracts, full text articles.
- The tools used to manage bibliography.
- Correct page numbers and spelling in the document.
- Checking text and page numbers in table of contents.
- Checking and Ensuring tables, figures, references, etc. cited in text
- Checking lists, paragraphs, figures, etc., numbered or lettered consecutively.
- Ensuring that there are no duplicate tables and figure titles
- Checking hyperlinks to references.
- Reviewing sentences for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Checking style, size, and typeface for headings, titles, bullets etc.
- Checking of Insertion of appropriate page breaks
- Ensuring consistent justification for text, call outs, cautions, warnings etc.
- Choosing correct size and layout of pages.
- Ensuring consistent use of capitalization and spelling.
- Applying proper numbering mechanics in the article.
- Checking format for bibliographic references, i.e. according to any of Citation Style.
- Using punctuation consistently.
- The journal should include detailed editorial and author guidelines information regarding manuscript preparation.
- The journal editorial data ought to embrace a listing of Editorial Board members, editorial correspondence addresses, the name and address of the publisher, ISSN and frequency of article publishing (monthly, quarterly, bi annual, annual etc).
- The language of publication: English is preferred.
- Online Internet publication and its constant maintenance.
- Journal website design. i.e. ease of use, ease of access, online submission, payment methods. In case of print only then quality of printed version of journal, regularity of article publishing, back issue viewing.
- Degree of acceptance and presence of journal in the International and National market.
- Management bodies for the journal governance – such as Editorial Board, Advisory Board, Executive Board, Article Review Team etc.
- The International representation of research fellows in the Editorial Board boosts the score of the journal, and it creates a chance to further the journal’s development.
- Printing quality of journal Cover page [i.e. all the items should appear clearly: title, ISSN No. (Print / Online), frequency of the journal, current volume/issue/part number, month/year etc.]. And In case of print version, a hard copy should be sent for reviewing.
- The important factor of editorial quality is the standard composition of presented article manuscripts and adherence to the journal’s instructions for its authors. For example, the summary should count 200-250 words and have a structured form, i.e. standard structure of an article (background, material and methods used, results, conclusion).
- References and Indices should be presented in proper sequencing order (as they are cited in the text). The first five authors should be presented.
* Evaluation Time: 6-12 months
** Note: If your journal not indexed with Clarivate Analytics, Scopus, CNKI and DOAJ, please don’t submit your journal. We include and evaluate impact factor for indexed journal with minimum one accepted organization ( Accepted organizations are Clarivate Analytics, Scopus, CNKI and DOAJ)