INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND COMMERCIAL INNOVATION
International Journal of Research and Commercial Innovation is an international academic online journal which gains a foothold in USA, Asia and opens to the world. Journal approved from International Publishing Council, Boston, USA and further approved by National Science Library, National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India and China's WTO Accession, China.. ISSN: 2277-3678
Call for Paper - March 2017 Edition
IJRCI solicits original research papers for the March 2017 Edition. Last date of manuscript submission is March 24, 2017
Most Read Research Articles in International Journal of Research And Commercial Innovation Community
- Combination of Color and Local Patterns as a Feature Vector for CBIR.
- Anger Management Among Under Trial Prisoners.
- Satellite Flatness based Fault Tolerant Control.
- Mobile Cloud Computing Security as a Service using Android.
- Performance Evaluation of Min-Min and Max-Min Algorithms for Job Scheduling in Federated Cloud.
- Deterministic HEER Protocol for Heterogeneous Reactive WSNs.
- An Enhanced ATM Security System using Second-Level Authentication.
- Energy and Spectral Efficiency of Very Large Multiuser MIMO Systems.
Disclaimer by International Journal of Research And Commercial Innovation
International Journal of Research and Commercial Innovation is a peer reviewed journal and it aims to promote various phases of Engineering. The focus is to publish papers on state-of-the-art in field of Engineering and Research. Submitted papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Journal and Association. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions are not acceptable. Information regarding paper submission to the computer journal can be found at call for papers page.